WE ARE CREATIVE SALES CONSULTING
Each manufacturer represented by Creative Sales Consulting is supported by a Team of Professionals, not just a single Sales Person. Executive Account Managers, Sales Project Managers, Sales Support Specialists, and Operations Staff work closely together to provide excellent service and quality results.
Creative Sales Consulting (formerly Randy Putnam and Associates) was founded in 1981 to provide sales and marketing services for select art, craft, floral, and home decor manufacturers. The company has evolved into a full service sales agency providing sales, marketing, and merchandising expertise to manufacturers doing business with a targeted group of mass market retailers.
- Our Mission is to grow the sales and profits of manufacturers and retailers by building relationships and providing the highest level of merchandising, marketing, consulting, product development, and customer services.
- Our Vision is to be a creative company with high integrity, seeing our manufacturers, retailers, and employees grow to their full potential and contributing to the needs of our community and world.
- Our Passion is to collaborate with vendors and retailers to bring joy to consumers by providing artistic, creative and decorative products.
As a company we have worked with most of our key retailers for 30+ years. Our team has established long term relationships with many of the buyers and other personnel across many levels at the retailers that allows us to expedite the sales process and pull in the right people at the right time to push projects forward and resolve issues quickly.
Strategic Account Management
We align our sales teams with the teams at the manufacturer and teams at the retailers to maximize efficiency and expertise. We take a category management approach to the product lines we represent to define Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats to the business to map a strategy for growth based on timelines and space parameters that the retailers are working from.
We have developed and implemented a proprietary POS sales analysis system to capture historical sales and inventory data from retailer portals and process that data into customized weekly and monthly reports to monitor sales trends, product and category rankings, forecasted sales for new items, and inventory management information to help manage the supply chain process.
Our team includes seasoned professionals with experience working on both the retailer and vendor sides of the business. This provides a high level of expertise and knowledge, enabling us to guide our clients to find new opportunities while working within the processes established by the retailers to strengthen the vendor partnership. Our knowledge helps our clients increase top line revenue and lower compliance costs, resulting in greater profitability
A partial listing of product categories currently represented are:
- General Crafts / Kids Crafts
- Art Supplies
- Floral / Home Décor / Seasonal
- Premium leather, leather kits, leather jewelry, leather tooling and embellishments
- Craft miniatures and accessories
- Craft paints, specialty paints, varnishes, sealers, mediums
- Glitter glue, dry glitter
- Jewelry making components and accessories
- Buttons and embellishments
- Posterboard Accessories – die cut letters and tools
- Multi-purpose markers, pens, and accessories for art and journaling
- Vinyl lettering, stencils, drafting products
Art supplies for drawing, sketching, watercolor, and painting
- Stamps, dies, and accessories for cardmaking and papercrafting
- Mixed Media – paints, surfaces, stencils, embellishments
- Embossing folders, punches, stickers
- Natural floral bunches bouquets, and accessories for everyday and seasonal
- Glue guns
- Floral tools
- Homecoming mum suppplies
- Yarn, thread, and stitchery materials and accessories